Spiced Cherry Salad
Dried cherries add tangy flavor to this colorful salad.
• 1 cup dried tart cherries
• 1 (11-ounce) can mandarin orange sections, drained
• 2 kiwi, peeled and sliced
• 1/4 cup orange juice
• 1/4 tablespoon Fruit Advantage Tart Cherry Juice Concentrate
• 1/4 cup sifted confectioners sugar
• 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/4 cup slivered almonds, toasted
Put dried cherries, mandarin orange sections and kiwi slices in a salad bowl. Combine orange juice, confectioners sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl; mix well. Pour orange juice mixture over fruit mixture; mix gently. Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2 hours, stirring occasionally. Sprinkle with toasted almonds just before serving. Makes 6 servings.